GuidePedia

0
Butterfly Style Nail Arts By Dark Blue Nail Polish
Butterfly Style Nail Arts By Dark Blue Nail Polish

Butterflies are the most beautiful creature in the nature that we know. It is all because of softness and the good contrast of the colors that they gained by the nature.

Butterflies are favorite of me, not only these days but when i was kid. I used to run before these and i was successful many times in catching them and i realized that those were the best friend of me in the childhood and i realized that i was loving most of them compared to any other thing that  i loved those days.
today i also love them but it is not so easy to find them in this urban area. So i used to paint them on the papers and the walls of my compartment.
As i used to pain there, i also started  a style and fashion blog that i was having for fashion and i started to create Nail Arts by nail polishes and i have merged the butterflies into the nail arts as i have discussed them in the last two of my posts, and .And this was my favorite and nice experience to have those arts on the finger of mine. I was not single to do that but many other people followed specially i did this to the clients that came to my beauty parlor and all of them were feeling comfortable to have such nice arts that were keeping them in touch with the nature. I will ask you all to have such amazing nail arts so we could be the best part of the nature

Post a Comment

 
Top